Nash Holdings LTD
Company Name: Nash Holdings Ltd
Location: 13 miles Lusaka
Reports to: Finance Manager
We are looking for an experienced and focused Accountant to be based at our factory in 13 miles Lusaka.
- Executing various accounting tasks by collaborating with team members.
- Maintaining company ledgers and daily financial transactions.
- Creating financial documents such as invoices, pay-orders, payables, receivables and purchase orders.
- Identify discrepancies in ledgers and accounts, tracking them to the source and correcting them.
- Verify payments and deposits made through the company account and coordinate with the bank.
- Carry out Bank reconciliations.
- Create daily, weekly and monthly reports for management and team members.
- Ensure NAPSA, PAYE and any Tax returns are paid on time.
- Keep track of clients owing the company.
- Make phone calls and send emails to make collections from clients who are still owing the company.
- Assisting in accounts audits, analysis, planning and forecasts.
- Use accounting best practices to carry out work.
- Ensure suppliers and vendors are paid for their services.
- Monitor activities at the factory.
- Collect daily reports from the factory to ensure smooth running.
- Assist with the purchase of office supplies as requested.
- Assist with the day to day tasks in the office.
- Assisting in the maintenance of documents received in the office.
- Full grade 12 certificate, Degree in Accounting or any related field.
- At least 4 years’ relevant experience
- Must be familiar with necessary accounting processes and systems.
- Must possess excellent reporting skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft package.
- Good accounting skills
- Ability to work within a given budget
Method of Application
Suitably qualified candidates are advised to send their curriculum vitae and certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org by 6th November 2023.
Females are encouraged to apply for this position.