OutResource Business Support
Our Client, a Conservation organization based in Zambia that incentivizes conservation by promoting agriculture is looking to fill an Accountant position. The Role will be to support the implementation of financial procedures and policies and be responsible for preparing financial statements, maintaining cash controls, maintaining accounts payable, and processing all office payments. The incumbent will be reporting to the Grants & Finance Manager/ Senior Accountant.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Cash flow management
- Financial Reporting
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- CA Zambia or ACCA or Accounting degree
- 3 years of relevant experience
- Must be a member of the Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants (ZICA)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- At least 3 years experience in programs funded by international donors.
- Good computer skills and high proficiency in spreadsheets.
- Good knowledge of accounting packages especially Sage ERP accounting system
- Familiarity with U.S Government cost principles and regulations preferred
In addition, this position also requires a person who has:
- The ability to work on several major and minor activities simultaneously
- Excellent general administrative skills, including excellent judgment and integrity
- Strong program-related financial management skills, including Activity budgeting.
To apply for this job please visit gmail.com.