Job Title: Accounting Manager
Personnel: 2 candidates
Due to work needs, a Chinese-funded enterprise in Copperbelt Province, Zambia needs to recruit a financial manager. The salary is negotiable. The specific job responsibilities and requirements are as follows:
1. Review and sign accounting vouchers; control costs and expenses.
2. Responsible for regularly settlements with clients, issuing invoices, and verifying accounts receivable.
3. Check and verify whether the monthly accounting processing is complete and timely. Identify any income or cost accruals, ensure material is timely and accurately dispatched. Ensure that income and cost accounting comply with accounting standards.
4. Review, process and pay the payroll, calculate individual income tax and contributions on time each month, ensuring timely contribution.
5. At the end of the month, verify the consistency of physical inventory with accounting records, provide for fixed asset depreciation and value revaluation, and prepare financial statements.
6. Maintain the financial system software, including adding users, expanding subjects, adding user roles, permissions, liaising for system maintenance, troubleshooting, and functionality upgrades.
7. Tax declaration and relevant works
8. Deal with various financial and tax inspection and auditing matters.
9. Other tasks assigned by the company.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above in finance, accounting and relevant majors
2. 5+ years of relevant work experience
3. Preference will be given to CPA, ACCA, Registered Tax Agents and those with experience working in large enterprises.
4. Please candidates send NRC、Resume、police clearance to Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Method of Application
Applications that meet the above should send their COVER LETTER, CV and QUALIFICATIONS as ONE DOCUMENT to email@example.com
Closing date for applications will be 30th June, 2023
We will review the application materials and notify qualified personnel to interview by phone or e-mail.