A fast growing company in both the Educational and Hospitality frontier is looking for an Accounts Assistant
Duties and responsibilities
- Data entry and record keeping
- Supporting accounts payable and receivable functions
- Providing administrative support to the finance department
- Assisting with budget preparation and analysis
- Performing other duties as assigned by the Finance Manager or other Supervisor.
- Invoicing and Billing
- Assisting with various accounting tasks and projects
- Must possess the appropriate professional qualification. (Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting).
- ZICA Membership will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years in finance and accounting preferably in the same industry.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft products including Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Full grade twelve school certificate.
- Business acumen and ability to make sound business decisions
- Integrity – Job requires being honest and ethical
- Dependability – Job requires being reliable, responsible and dependable and fulfilling obligations.
- Initiative – Job requires willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Attention to Detail – Job requires being careful about detail.
Numerical and analytical skills.
Method of Application
Applications accompanied by photocopies of academic and professional qualifications with a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) giving at least three (3) traceable references must be sent to: email@example.com
with subject tagline ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org