1. Prepare financial reports, expense reports, revenue reports, trial balance reports, etc. for management.
2. Analyze, organize, and manage customer invoices.
3. Manage bank account deposits.
4. Perform reconciliation of daily and monthly revenues.
5. Assist in the procurement, payroll, and budget preparation activities.
6. Perform accounts payable and receivable transactions.
SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND COMPETENCIES:
1. Excellent communication
2. Time management, and
3. Organizational skills They
4. Must be proficient in accounting, mathematics, computing, and data management.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
1. Applicants should have a Diploma in Accounting
2. Must be a registered member of the Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants (ZICA).
3. Grade 12 certificate
4. Not less than one (1) year of experience in a similar position in an organization within the tourism and hospitality industry.
Method of Application
If you meet the criteria stipulated above; send your application letter accompanied by a CV with traceable referees, copies of relevant certificates, and specify your contacts to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30th August 2023