We are a proud representative of Kestria, the world’s largest alliance of boutique executive search firms in Zambia. Kestria’s reach currently spans 40+ countries and 90+ cities and counting. We assist clients to achieve their commercial objectives in the most effective and efficient way possible while maintaining the highest level of advisory.
Our client, a leading travel agency is looking for skilled Accounts Officers to join their dynamic team.
- Manage financial transactions, including invoicing, payments, and reconciliations.
- Track expenses, budgets, and financial reporting.
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards and regulations.
- Coordinate with internal teams for financial data and reporting.
- Assist in audits and financial analysis.
- Maintain organized records and documentation.
- Degree in Accounts.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant accounting experience in a reputable travel agency.
- Proficiency in accounting software and Microsoft Excel.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities.
- Adaptability and willingness to learn.
- Sober-minded and good business etiquette.
Method of Application
To apply kindly send your CV, cover letter and copies of qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com by 14th November 2023. Please mention “Accounts Officer” in the subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org