Our client, a healthcare technology services company, is looking to is looking to hire an Accounts Specialist for a period of eight (8) weeks.
- NHIMA engagement to ascertain level of data that can be useful for NHIMA tracking.
- To conduct site visits collecting missing data.
- To provide claimed statutory amounts as well as amount status for each of the 48 client locations.
- To provide of product rejection count and amount status for each of the 48 client locations.
- To provide of product rejection and stale item details and document actions by each of the 48 client locations.
- To provide of product claims that have been paid by NHIMA by each of the 48 client locations.
- Consolidation of the NHIMA Information for the 48 client locations into one report for submission.
- Must have a Degree in Accounting / Finance
- Must have a strong background in Accounts and NHIMA with more than two (2) or more years of experience.
- Needs to demonstrate ability to compile NHIMA reports and record keeping.
- Should have proven ability to proactively communicate and work in deadline-oriented environments.
- Must be skilled in use of Advanced Microsoft Excel.
- Must be able to travel extensively in the 8-week period
Method of Application
Applicants should send their resumes with the job title as the email subject before 31st January, 2024. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.