To coordinate the Facilities Fleet and Security activities to ensure a smooth running of the subsection.
- Prepares annual plans and budget for Facilities and Fleet operations in alignment with overall Facilities Fleet and Security Strategy;
- Coordinates the management of hard and soft facilities and fleet operations to support the delivery efficient and effective delivery of the Facilities Fleet and Security Strategy;
- Supports the management of the process of acquisition or leasing/renting of new and existing offices/sites to ensure compliance with MTN policies and relevant legal requirements, and to ensure that the interests of MTNZ are well represented in all contracts;
- Supports the team in the implementation of the health and safety policies within MTNZ including awareness and compliance;
- Regularly obtains feedback from clients and stakeholders and continuously seeks ways of improving on quality and customer service standards including processes and procedures for service delivery;
- Maintains a company calendar; schedule appointments; in-house and external events;
- Maintains customer satisfaction by providing liaison with the relevant departments of the firm, and following up by checking the service provided by those departments;
- Manages office supplies; stock and placing orders and prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets;
- Prepares regular financial and administrative reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned and in agreed formats and on a timely basis;
- Effectively manages the development of self and team members, effectively linking performance management, learning & development, talent management and the MTNZ Employee Value Proposition to achieve optimum performance;
- Stays abreast of developments in areas of expertise and performs to the highest ethical and professional standards;
- Carries out any related duties that will enhance the mission of the job.
- College Diploma in business administration or equivalent qualification;
Grade 12 Certificate (5 O’ Level credits, including compulsorily English Language and Mathematics);
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude;
- Project Management; Occupational Health & Safety; Facilities & Fleet Management (added advantage);
- Experience of two (2) years in an administrative role in a corporate environment carrying out general office responsibilities and procedures;
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, MS Power Point specifically).
Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Method of Application
Hand delivered or posted applications will not be accepted.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit Decentralization%20Technical%20Advisor.