Right to Care Zambia
Right to Care is at the vanguard in supporting and delivering prevention, care, and treatment services for HIV and associated diseases. We work with government and communities to find pioneering solutions to build and strengthening public healthcare.
We embrace a strong entrepreneurial culture and focuses on innovation and the use of technology to enhance services, address skills shortages, and deliver quality healthcare outcomes. Our areas of expertise include HIV and TB care and treatment, pharmacy automation, medical male circumcision, and cervical cancer diagnosis and treatment.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Minimum Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma in Business Administration or any other related qualification
- Computer Literacy
- 3 years’ experience in office administration
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Business Administration/Purchasing & Supply or any other related qualification.
- Advanced Microsoft Office competency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to communicate in English and correspond professionally in writing and verbally
- At least 2 years’ work experience in a non-governmental organization
TECHNICAL AND BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES
- Good communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to plan and organise
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Monitor the provision of contracted services such as security, office premises maintenance etc. to ensure services are fulfilled in accordance to contractual obligations
- Supervise Office Assistant in the execution of their duties.
- Monitor general cleanliness of offices and surroundings to ensure a clean work environment.
- Develop office filing system, both hard copies and electronic record system.
- Develop and maintain database of all key contacts at MoH, USAID, and partners (client relationship database)
- Administer office accounts for utilities (electricity and water) and telephone as necessary
- Coordinate and facilitate travel assistance to program staff in line with RTCZ travel policy and guidelines. Also submit own travel requests in line with workplans.
- Verify travels documents for correctness of such records to ensure accurate transactions related to travel costs and staff travel
- Coordinates and arranges events and meetings logistics
- Prepare and submit payment requisitions
- Occasionally manages incoming and outgoing correspondence and e-mails
- Support procurement of goods and services by ensuring detailed specifications are captured in the procurement plans and/or requests.
- Process procurement requests in line with RTCZ policies and guidelines
- Facilitates the process of execution of contracts for service providers as assigned by supervisor
- Ensure all delivered items/goods are received in accordance with the RTC goods received SOP.
- Manage and update all stores records and inventory items, facilitate issuance of all stores with PTAC approval.
- Prepare and submit monthly stores management reports to supervisors.
- Monitors and supervises appropriate use of office supplies.
- Ensure that stock cards are updated daily.
Method of Application
- Applications in the form of a cover letter and CV must be submitted to Vacancy11@righttocare.org.
- All applicants are required to complete an online competency assessment accessible using this link –https://my.assessio.com/right-to-care-administrative-assistant_zm-luapulax
- Only applicants that complete the two steps above will be considered.
By applying for the above-mentioned position, you consent to Right to Care to conduct qualification, ID, criminal and reference checks (internal and external) which forms part of the Company’s recruitment policy and procedure. Should you not receive a response to your application from Right to Care within one month of this advert being placed, kindly consider your application as being unsuccessful.
Applicants are required to complete all screening assessment questions and completion of competency assessment using the link provided above for the application of this position to be complete. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process. Right to Care reserves the right to withdraw the vacancy at any time for whatever reason.
Right to Care is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with various disabilities to apply.
Right to Care Zambia is aware of fraudulent activities by certain individuals claiming to be representatives of the organization.
Be advised that Right to Care does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process, and as such Right to Care Zambia assumes no responsibility for any announcements or activities by such individuals or entities.
To apply for this job email your details to Vacancy11@righttocare.org