Tsapo Industries Zambia Ltd
Duties and responsibilities
- Preparing budget forecasts within stipulated time frames.
- Managing all accounting transactions
- Preparing and presenting to management business plans for new branches before these are launched.
- Preparing financial statements every month.
- Preparing and distributing management meeting packages within advised time limits.
- Preparing daily reports ensuring submission to designated senior staff.
- Ensuring payment of statutory returns are paid on time .
- Reviewing bank reconciliations before you prepare monthly financial reports, signing off these to evidence that you indeed reviewed same.
- Reviewing all other reconciliations before you prepare the monthly financial statements.
- Organizing and attending monthly stock takes.
- Reviewing, investigating and correcting stock variances after stock takes and updating the books of accounts for the variances.
- Reviewing, investigating and correcting stock variances in the books of accounts.
- Ensuring stock records are well maintained.
- Carrying out regular surprise checks on petty cash and stock records – at least once per month.
- Costing purchases upon receiving these from suppliers
- Computing selling prices.
- Enforcing financial data confidentiality and conducting database backups.
- Complying with financial policies and guidelines.
- Professional Certificates (ACCA, CIMA, e.t.c)
- Degree in Accounting or related field.
- 3-4years Experience in Finance
- Member of ZICA
Method of Application
Due date 27th October, 2023. send your updated CV to email@example.com