Umoyo is searching for a motivated Assistant Accountant who is an excellent multitasker with exceptional communication and time management skills.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Prepare Daily Cash and Sales Variance Reports in Excel
- Process Sales Invoices and capture sales receipts in QuickBook
- Participate in Shop and Warehouse stock takes
- Undertake and ensure that Stocktake variance reconciliations are conducted
- Ensure that the Accounts Receivables Management system is accurate and up to date at all times
- Conduct Sales receipts and Bank Reconciliations
- Provide support to the Accounts Department
- Perform basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry etc.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Full Grade 12 School Certificate
- Must have at least a Credit in Mathematics
- Professional Qualifications /Skills level (ZICA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Should be thorough, accurate and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
- Minimum 2 years work experience in related field
- Registered member of ZICA
- Excellent Computer skills
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles.
- A strong, proactive team worker
- Flexible and enthusiastic
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com