Grace Centre - Lushomo Trust
Lushomo Trust Grace Center is currently looking for a qualified person for the position of Assistant Chef.
Lushomo Trust – Grace Centre is a Community-Based Project established in 2014 to provide refuge for sexually abused girls and girls at risk of abuse. This development was in response to high prevalence cases of sexually abused girl-children in Kazungula District. The centre works with the Victim Support Unit, the Department of Social Welfare and other stakeholders.
It is located in Kazungula District where most of the Commercial Trucks pass carrying goods. The Trucks spend more days in Kazungula due to customs requirements.
- Holder of a Valid TEVETA certificate
- Holder of a full grade 12 certificate.
- Minimum 2 years experience
- A skilled chef demonstrating a combination of efficiency, creativity, multitasking and commitment to preparing the highest quality meals
- Passionate about food and cooking
- Has a combination of regular and pastry chafing skills.
- Quick decision making
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Willing to relocate to Kazungula or must be a resident.
- Team player
- Fluent in English, Lozi and Tonga
Method of Application
Interested persons should submit their written applications to the Co-Ordinator, Lushomo Trust – Grace Centre, Kazungula or Drop at Lubasi Home in Livingstone. Applications can also be sent through the following email address: email@example.com
All applications are to be submitted no later than 15 November 2023.
For the details call the undersigned: