Milmuchi Enterprises looking for a passionate Mini bank assistant tellers to be employed in our min bank shops situated in Thorn Park and State Lodge to help the mini bank business transactions . A successful candidate must have great enthusiasm for all mini bank transactions. The candidate will also be an excellent communicator and will have exposure in managing different mini bank business ventures, including supporting others to raise the brand of the organization. The incumbent should be friendly and neatly-presented to join our team. Apply only if you stay in the above mentioned places or the surrounding areas
To manage cash transactions and to maintain good service delivery at teller points
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure prompt and efficient payment and posting of all cash transactions
- Ensure proper cash balancing on a daily basis
- Oversees responsibility for service delivery at teller point
- Cross handling of mini Bank transactions such as deposit and withdraws from ZANACO XPRESS , FNB , INDO, ABSA , ATLASS MARA , NATSAVE, INVESTRUST, AIRTEL, MTN , ZAMTEL KAZANG, ROAD TAX, INSURANCE AND OTHERS .
- Cash Banking and cash withdraw from the banks
- Any other duties as assigned by the Manager
Minimum Education Qualifications
- Minimum of certificate in Banking, Finance and accounting or any 2-year business Diploma from a recognized learning institution will be an added advantage
- Full grade Twelve school certificate with five (5) credits or better, including Mathematics and English.
Required Work Experience;
- Minimum requisite experience – 1-year relevant work experience.
Required Key Skills & Knowledge;
- Mini Banking operations, policies and procedures
- Basic Accounting
- Banking products/services
- Major Zambian languages
- Customer service relationship
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Customer Service orientation
- One year experience in mini banking activities
- Must be between 22-30 years of age
Method of Application
Interested candidates that meet the above requirements should apply through email to: email@example.com or WhatsApp on 0977787674 PLEASE DO NOT CALL
Please indicate the job title as Assistant Teller and your current location in the subject of your e-mail and use your full name and the job title you are applying for as the filename of your application. Application should consist of your application letter, CV only in Ms Word or PDF.
To apply for this job please visit gmail.com.