Zambeef Products Plc
Zambeef Products PLC is the largest integrated cold chain food products and Agribusiness Company in Zambia and one of the largest in the Southern Africa region. It is involved in the primary production, processing, distribution and retailing of beef, chicken, pork, eggs, dairy, fish, flour, stock feed and day-old chicks throughout Zambia and the surrounding region.
Zambeef Products PLC is an equal opportunity employer. We are looking to recruit enthusiastic candidates for the role outlined below. Women are therefore encouraged to apply.
ASSISTANT PROCUREMENT OFFICER – MPONGWE FEEDMILL (X2)
The Required Skills for this Role Include:
The Job holder is accountable to the procurement officer for the sufficient volumes of raw material stock. Hence performs the following tasks:
- Procuring of Raw materials, and packaging materials upon the receiving of the quotations from the General Manager.
- Preparing Material Transaction Control Sheet, and purchase orders, which are forwarded to the designated individuals.
- Ensuring payments are made to suppliers, through regular communication with the Accounts department, push up on pre-payments if required by suppliers.
- Expediting with suppliers concerning the shipment of raw materials, raising supplier complaints upon receiving goods if required (according to test results).
- Signing off and ensuring all GRNs are filled in correctly for all raw materials received.
- Performing any other task assigned to him/her by superior.
- Responsible for documentation management i.e. filling of imports control sheet/purchase orders.
- Assisting in sourcing and procurement of stock items and plant spares (both local and foreign) and processing orders for the same.
- Assisting in preparing and processing all Purchase Orders for Novatek Animal Feeds, which are to be forwarded to suppliers and expedited accordingly.
The Required Qualifications are:
- Full Grade 12 Certificate with 5 credits.
- Diploma/Degree in procurement and supply.
- 2 years of work experience.
Method of Application
Interested candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to submit their application letters, with detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of certificates, and contact details of three (3) referees to:
HR OPERATIONS MANAGER
Zambeef Products PLC
P/B 17, Woodlands
NB. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Zambeef Products PLC values gender diversity in the recruitment process as we promote gender equality.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 1st September, 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.