Fundlink Capital Limited is a fast growing financing company that specialises in supporting SMEs with tailored funding solutions. We have offices in Lusaka and Kitwe. We are a Zambian led organisation working with a young and dynamic team, with an aim to be the premier SME financing partner in Zambia.
We are currently looking to grow our team with a In-house Associate Legal Counsel.
Your overall role will to be to provide legal guidance, advise and legal representation of the company in all legal issues including representing the company in litigation by and against the company in courts of law, Judicial and quasi-Judicial bodies efficiently and effectively.
- Drafting, reviewing employment agreements, loan agreements, commercial agreements, and corporate agreements.
- Drafting, reviewing Letters of Demand, and leading guidance and action in terms of recovery approach for clients in default
- Assisting in providing accurate, relevant, and timely advice on legal topics (e.g., fintech, labor laws, corporate, etc.)
- Support the business in long-term growth by providing pragmatic and effective legal advice to manage legal risk across the business and assist in the design and implementation of procedures.
- Responsibility over all regulatory aspects of the business.
- Degree in Law and must be an advocate (member of the bar)
- LAZ Membership
- At least 1 year experience, preferably in commercial law
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.