Zambeef Products Plc
Zambeef Products PLC is the largest integrated cold chain food products and Agribusiness Company in Zambia and one of the largest in the Southern Africa region. It is involved in the primary production, processing, distribution, and retailing of beef, chicken, pork, eggs, dairy, fish, flour, stock feed, and day-old chicks throughout Zambia and the surrounding region.
Zambeef Products PLC is an equal-opportunity employer. We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic candidate for the role outlined below. Women are therefore encouraged to apply.
AUTO MECHANIC – (AGRIC WORKSHOP – HUNTLEY FARM) (01)
The Required Skills for this Role Include:
- Checking, repairing, maintaining, and overhauling farm machinery and vehicles.
- Repairing defective engines or engine components and service vehicles to maintain functionality.
- Keeping and maintaining records.
- Reassembling machines and equipment following repair, testing operation, and making adjustments as necessary.
- Listening to clients to learn more about vehicle history, potential problems, and services they would like to receive.
- Dismantling defective machines for repair, using hand tools.
- Cleaning equipment, parts, or tools to repair or maintain them in good working order
- Keeping detailed records of all work performance.
- Keeping the working environment clean.
- And any other duties assigned by management.
The Required Qualifications are:
- Grade GCE/12 certificate
- At least a Craft Certificate in Auto Mechanics and above
- Two years of experience in Mechanics
- Membership of EIZ
The Required skills for the role Include:
- Ability to work in a pressured and deadline-driven operating environment.
- Ability to self-manage workload and work independently.
- Detail-orientated with the technical aptitude and ability to perform tasks accurately and comprehensively.
- Results-driven, biased for action, and a passion for excellence.
- Team Player.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with external customers, management, and all levels of associates.
- Strong, conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Detailed process and analytical ability.
- Compliance, Governance, and Ethics.
- Operational and process excellence
Interested candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to submit their application letters, with detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of certificates, and contact details of three (3) referees to:
THE HR OPERATIONS MANAGER
Zambeef Products PLC
P/B 17, Woodlands
Method of Application
The closing date for receipt of applications is 14th September, 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to Recruitment@zambeef.co.zm