Juba Transport Limited
We are searching for an Automotive Mechanic reporting to the Workshop Foreman to perform mechanical repairs with minimal supervision, ensure proper performance and safety of all light vehicles for the company.
- Rebuild, replace, repair, assemble all vehicle components and other systems including engines, transmissions, and suspension etc.
- Evaluate mechanical problems in vehicles using diagnostic equipment.
- Able to conduct basic auto electrical diagnostics and repair.
- Analyze engine performance and perform tune ups as needed.
- Perform routine and preventive vehicle maintenance.
- Estimate time and materials required to perform the jobs.
- Operate tools, machinery, and equipment according to prescribed safety procedures.
- Follow established safety procedures and techniques to perform duties.
- Attend to all breakdowns as required by the Workshop.
- Adhere to safe conditions of working at all times.
- Full grade 12 certificate.
- Minimum Advanced Certificate/ Technician in Automotive Mechanics.
- Knowledge on various light vehicles like Toyota, Ford, Isuzu, Subaru, Mitsubishi etc.
- Ability to diagnose mechanical problems and conduct repairs independently.
- Ready to work under tight work schedules.
- Ready to work in a multicultural environment.
- Class C1 driving license.
- Five years minimum experience in a similar position.
- Member of EIZ.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org