Auto Zed Ltd
AUTO ZED LTD a company which is pioneer in Automobile spares and service is looking for an Automotive and Diesel Mechanic with experiance of 1 to 5 years in light truck and heavy duty trucks.
you will help maintain and repair our large fleet of light-duty and heavy-duty vehicles to ensure vehicle readiness & safety. Other major job duties include:
- Take the lead on preventative maintenance (PMs), safety inspections, and annual maintenance inspections.
- Diagnose and perform all vehicle and equipment repair phases, including brakes, suspensions, engines, overhauling, drivetrains, transmissions, and other repairs.
- Ensure work orders are completed accurately.
- Assist with road calls and emergency services as necessary.
Qualifications for the Automotive Diesel Mechanic
- Diploma or Certificate from any Technical Institute in Automotive Mechanics.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
- Class C license is highly preferred.
- At least 1 to 5 years of automotive or diesel maintenance & repair employment experience or a combination of technical school education & experience.
- Strong diagnostic skills and problem-solving ability
- Mechanic’s tool-set
Method of Application
Aspiring Candidates can reach to us at email@example.com. Selected Candidates will be contacted for an Interview.