Konkola Copper Mines Plc
KONKOLA MINERAL RESOURCES LIMITED
Konkola Mineral Resources Limited (KMRL) a subsidiary of Konkola Copper Mines Plc (KCM Plc), is one of the largest copper producers in Zambia. The company operates an open pit mines located at Nchanga and Konkola. KMRL’s growth trajectory presents exciting opportunities to leverage minerals and human resources to enhance stakeholder value and become Zambia’s pride. To support this vision, KMRL would like to recruit an experienced and qualified individual for the following position in the underground Medical Department.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Perform tests and provide timely laboratory services and supervise subordinates in the pathology laboratory.
MAIN ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise laboratory section and be accountable for all tests done Maintain proper control of incoming specimens and outgoing results.
- Maintain adequate stocks of reagents and other consumables
- Enforces safe work procedures.
- Ensure proper maintenance of equipment by adhering to maintenance schedules.
- Compiles monthly statistics of all tests performed in the section.
- Grade 12 school certificate
- BSc in Biomedical Sciences 2 years practical experience.
- Competence in working with common automated laboratory analyzers.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Method Of Application
Applicants who meet the above requirements should submit their applications and certified copies of certificates to The Resourcing Manager, Konkola Mineral Resources Limited, Private Bag KCM (C) 2000 Chingola or email to KCMCareers@kcm.co.zm before 8th September 2023. The email applications should clearly state the position applied for in the subject line.
To apply for this job please visit kcm.co.zm.