Zambeef Products Plc
BUILDERS – ZAMHATCH (17)
Required Skills for this Role Include:
- Building and repairing wood, masonry concrete, and steel structures;
- Installing interior finish work, including installing sheet rock, panelling or ceramic tile walls and installing ceiling and floor tile, millwork and trim;
- Building forms for concrete construction;
- Mixing, placing and finishing concrete;
- Operating concrete batch plants, portable concrete mixers and other concrete finishing equipment and tools
- Building wharves, bridges and other heavy timber structures;
- Reading and interpreting blueprints and preparing sketches for projects;
- Making estimates of material, labour, and equipment requirements.
Required Qualifications are:
- Grade 9
- Craft Certificate/Trade Test in Brick Laying
- One-year experience.
Required Attributes Include:
- Able to read drawings
- Ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner
- Physically and medically fit for strenuous work
Method of Application
Interested candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to submit their application letters, with detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of certificates, and contact details of three (3) referees to:
THE HR OPERATIONS MANAGER
Zambeef Products PLC
P/B 17, Woodlands
NB. only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Zambeef Products PLC values gender diversity in the recruitment process as we promote gender equality.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 11th May, 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit zambeef.co.zm.