DBK Management Consulting Limited
Purpose of the job
Strategic development of the business including identification of new specialized business opportunities, new business pipeline development, implementation of deals and subsequent client interface. The role requires interfacing with senior managers both internally as well as externally.
- Minimum – Degree in Business Studies
- Marketing/Sales and Studies would be an advantage
Specialized Knowledge and Experience
- At least 5 years solid experience in the financial services or insurance industry
- Networking and retention of client base
- Ability to present to trustees, the board and top management
- Develop and implement strategies for securing new products, technology services and distribution channels as well as negotiate with brokers the level of business and servicing requirements to SLA’s.
- Determine new opportunities by analyzing business needs, forecasting long and short- range market potential within the region.
- Lead and develop Staff/Distribution Channel by identifying and providing training and development needs.
- Increase the company’s involvement with existing clients in order to retain them. Further develop multi-tier relationships to organically grow business with our existing clients.
- Develop and deliver the business plans through carrying out research, formulating market analysis and delivering accurate business reports.
- Pro-actively hunt for target organizations and establish relationships with those businesses that can benefit from the business unit products and services.
- Build brand awareness by acting as an ambassador for the Liberty brand and by developing and managing marketing tools and collateral for the business unit.
- Adopt a hands-on approach in monitoring the implementation and execution of marketing strategies.
- Implement business models so as to create new ventures
- Product knowledge
- Systems and servicing knowledge
- Compliance requirements (internal & external)
- Appropriate accreditation (COP)
- Leading/Deciding/Initiating action
- Supporting and Cooperating
- Adhering to principles and values
- Presentation Skills
- Relating & Networking
- Persuading & Influencing
- Analysing & Interpreting
- Writing and Reporting
- Learning & Researching
- Adapting and Responding to change
- Stress Tolerant
- Entrepreneurial and Commercial thinking
Method of Application
To submit your application, Click Here on the job posting and fill in the required fields or email your details to email@example.com
Deadline Tuesday 6th February,2024
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org