Our client, a leading Information and Communications Technology Services Group company is looking to hire a Software Solutions – Business Development Manager who will grow its sales team through the introduction of additional sales executives in the core infrastructure and software solutions divisions. The Software Solutions – Business Development Manager shall take responsibility of business development through direct sales engagements, and is directly responsible for generating businesses leads and converting these to sales for specified industries with given products and related services.
- New business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients.
- Client account management including opportunity generation.
- Management of the sales process right from lead generation to quoting to order closure.
- Be responsible for the development and achievement of sales through direct B2B customer engagement.
- Focus on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
- Prepare tenders and responses to Requests for Proposals’ according to customer requirements and provisions of the RFPs.
- Work closely with the technical and technology teams in proposing relevant solutions and architecture for customers.
Desired Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Sales and Marketing.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales, pre sales role with system integration and business development of ICT Information Communications.
- Technology products and services.
- Previous experience in Account Management or Customer Relationship Management.
- Have a winning attitude that is pleasant and engaging.
- Strong account management and relationship building skills.
- Experience of managing large accounts at head office level.
- Focused, accountable, responsible and committed to success.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proactive approach with a high level of attention to detail.
- Must be systematic and have a result oriented personality.
- Must have a valid driving license with 2 years plus driving experience and a valid passport.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their resumes to email@example.com with the job title as the email subject before 5th May, 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.