Bridging Gap Solutions Limited
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST_FINTECH- HEAD OFFICE LUSAKA X 1
Bridging Gap Solutions Limited (BGS) are seeking a resourceful Business Development Specialist to expand our business and improve our branding initiatives.
To be successful in this role, you should demonstrate extensive experience in business development, strategies and marketing.
Business Development Specialist’s Responsibilities
- Analyzing and expanding business operations towards sustained growth.
- Monitoring revenue streams and identifying opportunities to increase profitability.
- Evaluating and improving sales, marketing, and branding strategies.
- Identifying and developing new lines of business based on consumer behavior.
- Performing competitor analysis towards obtaining an increased market share.
- Developing client relationships and strengthening industry partnerships.
- Identifying new clients by researching and creating networking opportunities.
- Negotiating and closing business deals that promote sustained revenue.
- Liaising with Sales, Marketing, and Management to align strategies aimed at increasing revenue.
- Assessing and advising on potential joint ventures, mergers, and acquisitions.
- Analyzing the market and identifying opportunities for the company to grow its business.
- Conducting research on competitors to identify opportunities for new products or services.
- Developing effective strategies to increase brand awareness within target markets.
- Identifying potential clients and contacting them to develop relationships and gain new business.
- Developing and managing relationships with existing clients to ensure retention of business.
- Researching new technologies, regulations, and other factors that may affect the company’s business model.
- Meeting with clients to discuss their needs, desires, and concerns, then presenting solutions to meet those needs.
- Establishing new client relationships and maintaining existing ones in order to generate revenue.
- Attending industry events to network with potential clients and partners.
- Any other responsibilities as required.
- Proficiency in fintech Solutions.
- Advanced knowledge of business development, marketing strategies, and brand expansion.
- Experience in identifying profitable business opportunities and potential clients.
- Exceptional ability to analyze market trends and competitor behavior.
- Competency in negotiating and closing business deals.
- Ability to advise on possible joint ventures, mergers, and acquisitions.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Development or Marketing, or similar.
- Previous experience as a Business Development Specialist in a related industry.
- Minimum Three Years Work Experience in the Fintech Industry
Method of Application
To apply, Kindly Submit a detailed Curriculum Vitae and Professional qualifications. Clearly indicate the Position and Location on the Subject entry.