Maisha Zambia Trading Limited
A buyer is responsible for purchasing goods for the company to use or sell in their own business. This position requires extensive research and the ability to negotiate with suppliers, manage an inventory, evaluate quality goods and stick within the budget.
- Research , select and purchase quality products
- Build relationships with suppliers and negotiate with them for the best pricing
- Process requitions and update management on status of orders
- Arrange transport for goods and track orders to ensure timely delivery
- Assess quality of stock recieved and escalate any discrepancies to suppliers and managment
- Diploma in purchasing and supply or relevant field.
- Full G12 certificate
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, Microsoft word, PowerPoint)
- Critical thinking and negotiations skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org