The Learning Ladder
The Learning Ladder is a specialized educational institution that provides a nurturing and stimulating environment for young children to learn and grow. The school is based on the Montessori philosophy of education, which emphasizes hands-on learning, self-directed activity, and collaborative play.
We are currently seeking a qualified and experienced Cambridge teacher for our Kabulonga Campus. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching students in grades 1-4 and preparing them for Cambridge examinations.
- Develop and implement lesson plans in accordance with the Cambridge curriculum
- Provide instruction in English language, mathematics, science, and social studies
- Assess student progress and provide regular feedback to students and parents
- Create a positive and engaging learning environment that promotes student success
- Maintain accurate records of student attendance, grades, and performances’
- with other teachers and staff to ensure student success
- Bachelor’s degree in education or a related field
- Cambridge teacher certification or equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience teaching in a Cambridge curriculum
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with other teachers and staff
- Passion for teaching and commitment to student success
Method of Application
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV, cover letter, and teaching certifications in one PDF document to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.