CAMP MANAGER X 01 (READVERTISED)
The Camp Manger’s primary responsibility will be to ensure the company provides a good product and service to its client. He will be responsible and accountable but not limited to the following areas:
- Oversee the project’s performance to the scope of work as defined with client.
- Responsible for accommodation and Food Services Management including shops within the project.
- Responsible for cleaning services in the offices, public areas, accommodation units & in any other place that ATS is contracted to work in.
- Responsible for special Party Catering & any other outside catering functions that ATS might be called upon to do.
- Ensure the assets of the company are safeguarded at all times.
- Responsible for Project stock control ensure that the camp/project conforms to ATS and Client’s Health and Safety and Environmental Polices.
Qualifications & Experience
The ideal candidate must have;
- A minimum of a diploma in Project Management & Certificate in any Hospitality related field or any equivalent combination of education sufficient to perform job duties
- Experience working with a diverse team
- Knowledge of computer, using office software such as Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Trust worth and Ability to manage highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Experience working in the hospitably industry in a similar position for at least 5 years
Method of Application
If you meet the above criteria, email your curriculum vitae clearly indicating the POSITION you are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org Last date of receiving applications is 28th May 2023. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 30 days of your application, please consider it unsuccessful.
To apply for this job please visit tsebo.com.