Zambia Airways (2014) Limited
JOIN OUR TEAM
Captain – Zambia Airways Limited
Number of Vacancies: Two (2)
Contract Term: 3 years renewable based on performance.
Deadline for Submission:19th May 2023
Start Date: ASAP
Position: Captain at Zambia Airways Limited
Zambia Airways (2014) Limited is a National Carrier incorporated in 2014 with the aim of boosting international trade and tourism in the country. Zambia Airways is a Joint Venture (JV)between the Industrial Development Corporation (IDC)and Ethiopian Airlines (ET).
The National Airline now invites applications from suitably qualified Zambian Citizens with relevant experience who are professional, innovative, energetic, passionate and performance driven to fill the following position:
CAPTAIN B737 NG
- Must hold current and valid JAA, FAA, ICAO or equivalent ATPL.
- Valid Class 1 medical certificate
- ICAO English level 4 or above
- Current B737NG PIC type rating
- Last flight on B737NG as PIC within 12 months
Minimum flight experience
- 3500 hours total time of which 1500 command time and.
- Minimum of 500 command hours on type rating.
Method of Application
To apply please email cover letter, curriculum Vitae and copies of qualifications as single PDF file to: email@example.com with ‘’Captain’’ as the subject of the email
NOTE: The closing date for applications is 19th May 2023 at midnight. Please note that only shortlisted candidates for the interview will be contacted.