Zambia Bureau of Standards
ZABS is a statutory body currently operating under the Standards Act No. 4 of 2017. ZABS exists to support industry in the production of goods and services of acceptable quality for national, regional and international markets. It is the custodian of national standards and acts as a link between the local industry and regional and international standardization and quality assurance (SQA) organizations.
3. CERTIFICATIONS ADMINISTRATOR-CLIENT SUPPORT ZABS 6 x 01)
- Ensure positive client experience through high quality service and communication thereby attaining client retention.
- Handle client service or support related incoming requests.
- Respond to and resolve complex client issues through incident recognition, research and isolation, resolution, escalation and follow up.
- Set up account and client files. Onboard new customer by providing detailed information on certification processes, terms and conditions, certification rules and use of certification marks and logos.
- Educate new customers on service capabilities and align expectations.
- Record customer service implementation needs, requests, and questions.
- Ensure customers receive superior service.
- Collaborate with the sales, finance, operations, and technical teams.
- Develop a deep understanding of customers’ business and operational objectives. Listen carefully to information provided by customers and ask clarifying questions to ensure an efficient and value-added certification service.
- Establish strong relationships with new customers and deepen relationships with existing customer
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers.
- Respond to any queries regarding information on certification services via telephone and email or any appropriate channel.
- Coordinate with marketing, product development and technical departments to enhance current service design and determine service design problems.
- Respond to customer complaints, and refer to appropriate persons for resolution.
B. QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Full Grade 12 Certificate
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Public Administration or equivalent
3 years’ work experience in a customer care, customer support, service desk operations or client consultant role
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, including presentation skills
- Proven customer relationship skills
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Other Skills: Computer literate in Excel and Word Processing
The positions 1-2 are in contract employment category whilst positions 3 and 4 are in Permanent and Pensionable conditions of service category.
Method Of Application
Suitably qualified individuals are therefore encouraged to apply for the jobs, please send your application letter together with copies of educational and professional certificates and a detailed CV to the address below. Closing date for applications is 23″ August 2023.
The Human Resources and Administration Manager
Zambia Bureau of Standards
PO Box 50259