1. Plan and price menu items, order supplies, and keep records and accounts.
2. Supervises and participate in cooking and baking and the preparation of foods.
3. Participate in checking of all purchased supplies for quality and account for each delivered item.
4. Ensures that proper safety, hygiene, and sanitation practices are followed
SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND COMPETENCIES:
1. Traditional and Exotic Cuisine (Must)
2. Excellent communication
3. Excellent organizational and time-management skills
4. Ability to motivate others and lead by example.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
1. Applicants should have a Diploma in Food Production
2. Grade 12 certificate
3. Not less than three (3) years of experience in a similar position in an organization within the tourism and hospitality industry
Method of Application
If you meet the criteria stipulated above; send your application letter accompanied by a CV with traceable referees, copies of relevant certificates, and specify your contacts to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30th August 2023