African Perfect-world Investment Consulting Limited
AFRICAN PERFECT-WORLD INVESTMENT CONSULTING LIMITED
PLOT# 1761/M IBEX HILL LUSAKA ZAMBIA.
African Perfect–World Investment Consulting Limited is one of the imaging market leaders in the provision of Affordable Housing Development initiatives cutting across all levels of economic sectors and offering an alternative, reliable and exciting housing development unit models that suits all prospective clients and ordinary citizens in Zambia.
The Company is now seeking to fill the role of a Chinese Chef. We appreciate you taking the time to review the list of qualifications and to apply for the position. If you don’t fill all of the qualifications, you may still be considered depending on your level of experience.
Chefs responsibilities will also include studying recipes, setting up menus and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be able to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be familiar with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with advanced cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and deliver a complete menu that delights our guests.
Responsibilities for Chinese chef
- To maintain a high standard of all food preparation, service and hygiene in his respective Kitchen, according to the standards required by the management
- To constantly be physically involve in all phases of the daily operation requirement
- Menu planning and theme events
- Supervises Chinese restaurant kitchen shift operations and ensures compliance with all Food & Beverage policies, standards and procedures
- Plans and manages food quantities and plating requirements for the Chinese restaurant
- Assists in developing daily and seasonal menu items for the Chinese restaurant
- Estimates daily Chinese restaurant production needs
- Responsible for the correct timing during service and that food served is always of the highest standards
Desired skills for Chinese chef include:
Food safety procedures
Business needs and productivity requirements
Current food trends
High quality food products
Presentations and flavor
Chinese cooking practices used in the culture and cuisine
Chinese cuisines and have a natural passion in the subject
Chinese food preparation
- Study each recipe and gather all necessary ingredients
- Cook food in a timely manner
- Delegate tasks to kitchen staff
- Inform wait staff about daily specials
- Ensure appealing plate presentation
- Supervise Cooks and assist as needed
- Slightly modify recipes to meet customers’ needs and requests (e.g. reduce salt, remove dairy)
- Monitor food stock and place orders
- Check freshness of food and discard out-of-date items
- Experiment with recipes and suggest new ingredients
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen area.
Qualifications for Chinese chef
- Ability to lead in all areas of the galley including buffets, production, alternative restaurants and main galleys
- Flexibility to work any shift in any area of responsibility without notice
- Strong knowledge of herbs, spices, flavorings
- Works with Executive Chef in manpower planning and management needs
- Assist in the management of Kitchen Operations in a single food & beverage outlet or a shift, or section of food and beverage operations, including menu planning and costing, organizing special events, developing new dishes, maintaining food quality standards and comprehensive product knowledge
- Mandarin Chinese is essential for this job and Chinese experience is preferred.
Closing Date for Submission of Applications is : 16/09/2023.
Method of Application
To Apply For This Position send your CV and Qualification Credentials to the following :
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com