Trade Kings Limited
- Ensure that production targets and quality standards are met in line with production plans and specifications.
Principle duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the Shift Target quality production, with targeted recovery, minimum down. time, utility consumption, chemical consumption with all human and food safety norms.
- Production of Shift-Production and Recovery Report.
- Responsible for training and development of people in the team.
- Co-ordinate with the Quality department and make the required changes as per the SOP to ensure produce the quality product.
- Fallow 5 S and carryout the top 5, top 15 and TOP 60 work along with Mechanical team in shift.
- Ensure maintenance of the logbook with all information of any deviation in process, break down, chemical consumption, stock and shift recovery.
Technical Competencies and Skills:
- Analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Computer Literate in Microsoft Excel and word.
- Organized and ability to meet strict deadlines.
Education/Professional Qualification and experience:
- B. E Chemical / Diploma Chemical/ BSC.
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of experience in FMCG Industry.
- Thorough knowledge of process equipment and hands on experience of operating each equipment.
- Sound communication Skill and should be able to lead the team in the shift.
- Knowledge of Food Safety Norms.
- Knowledge of process safety and equipment safety.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send the soft copy of the updated Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business on 8th November 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com