Our client, a leading rural electrification and distribution organization is seeking
a highly committed, dependable, and motivated individual to join their
Commercial team. The Chief Commercial Officer will be responsible for
overseeing and managing all commercial aspects of their operations, focusing on
developing and implementing successful commercial strategies, building high-
performing teams, and driving business growth and profitability.
- Managing and supporting all commercial line departments i.e. Marketing,
National Sales and Services, Portfolio Management, Product & Innovation, Customer Experience.
- Developing and coordinating the implementation of the commercial
- Managing commercial KPIs and performance and developing
interventions for improvement.
- Collaborating with various departments to align commercial objectives
with overall business goals.
- Managing all sales channel performance and helping develop new sales
- Ensuring robust after-sales processes for customer engagement.
- Overseeing pricing strategies and market research.
- Analyze market trends and customer insights to inform business
decisions and drive innovation.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key clients, partners,
- Leading business development team and initiatives in order to drive
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of the commercial team, providing
coaching and development opportunities as needed.
- Drive a commercially oriented culture within the team.
- Must have a minimum Bachelor’s Degree in business marketing or related field; MBA or Master’s Degree in commercial fields is an added advantage.
- Must have a combined minimum of at least 8 years of relevant work
experience in the commercial space with least 5 years in management.
- Experience in our industry / sector is highly desirable.
- Proven track record in developing and implementing successful commercial strategies.
- Strong business acumen and ability to drive revenue growth.
- Should have proven experience in delivering turnover growth and profitability.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Should have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Knowledge of local languages is an additional advantage.
- Should have high energy, drive, and proactivity with the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft/Google Excel for data analysis.
Method of Application
If you are a results-oriented leader with a passion for driving commercial success, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your application on our job portal before 2 nd February 2024. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.