Africa Panorama Investment Group Ltd
POSITION: Chief Security Officer
African Panorama Investment Group Limited is a comprehensive group corporation with construction installation, real estate development, and overseas investment as its primary businesses and property management, garden greening, and project ornamentation as its supporting businesses. Our organization is looking for a self-motivated and energetic Chief Security Officer
Responsible for planning, managing, directing security strategies and protecting the company property as to create a crime-free environment.
- Coordinate and supervise security administration and operations.
- Reviewing existing security measures and updating protocols as needed.
- Ensure that the company property and assets are safeguarded.
- Conduct training sessions and communicating with security personnel.
- Control security activities such as guarding and inspecting of valuables and strategic points in the organization.
- Investigate and prevent crime.
- Work with management to develop and implement an appropriate budget for security programs.
- Ensure that perpetrators of crimes are apprehended.
- Liaise with other security agencies such as the Zambia Police on matters referring to the organizations security and investigations.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual operational performance reports.
QUALIFICATION AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES:
- Minimum of a full grade twelve (12) certificate or certificate in defense and security.
- Must have minimum of (4) years of practical experience in the defense wing.
- Not less than 40 years of age.
- Knowledge of state and federal information security laws.
- Must have strong interpersonal and team building skills.
- Exceptional managerial skills and ability to lead a team.
- High level of integrity, commitment and professional responsibility.
Method of Application
Candidates who meet the above specifications should apply enclosing their detailed CV together with references), certified copies of educational and professional qualifications, contact address, phone number (s) and email address to: Interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by Saturday, 26th August, 2023 at 17 hours.