Breath of Heaven Children's Ministries
Breath of Heaven Children’s Village (BOHCV) is a Christian childcare facility located in Barlastone Park, Lusaka providing residential care for orphans and vulnerable children. We operate under the auspices of Breath of Heaven Children’s Ministries, which is a registered NGO dedicated to helping meet the needs of orphans in Zambia. In addition to the children’s village the ministry incorporates a Primary/Technical Secondary School, a Vocational Training College, a Medical Clinic and Community Church.
We are looking for skilled Children’s Village Director to oversee the operations of our children’s village.
- A minimum of a Master’s Degree in Social Work, Child Psychology or related field.
- Satisfactory completion of at least five years of relevant work in the childcare sector.
- Exemplary Christian character and active in local Christian church.
- A proven leader who can both develop and manage the Children’s Village Program.
- Effective communicator, creative problem solver, collaborative decision maker.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Attention to detail.
Interested candidates should send an application no later than 10th January 2024, to the email address below.
Applicants should send the following in a single pdf file.
- A letter of application, explaining your strengths as a candidate and why you are interested in the Children’s Village Director position at Breath of Heaven Children’s Village, not to exceed two pages.
- A statement describing your leadership style, not to exceed one page.
- A current resume not to exceed two pages.
- A one-page list of references with current addresses, phone numbers and email addresses.
- Two letters of references; one from your supervisor and one from your pastor or other references.
Method of Application
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org before 10th January 2024