1. POSITION: CIVIL ENGINEER (01)
- Supervise all construction and ongoing sites.
- Prepare site reports and documents.
- Ensure the protocols, processes, and capabilities are in place.
- Carry out inspections, assessments, costing, quality checks, and surveys.
- Carry out risk assessments. Manage, design, develop, create, and maintain varying scales of construction projects in a safe, timely, and sustainable manner.
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up drawings that satisfy technical specifications.
- Provide advice and creatively resolve any emerging problems/deficiencies.
- Prepare all regulatory permits, technical files, and other technical documentation as required.
- Age 30 – 45
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Registered member of the Engineering Institute of Zambia (EIZ)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Civil Engineering Projects
- AutoCAD skills will be an added advantage
- Driver’s license is a must
- Must be Lusaka-based
- Clearly indicate in the subject matter ”Civil Engineer Position”
- Must be readily available to start work immediately
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com