MPC Health Care
Collection and Distribution Specialist – Operation team (please indicate reference CDS in the subject)
MPC Zambia is a well-established medical company striving to improve people’s health by providing innovative and effective therapeutic solutions in the Zambian community, and this is through its healthy values – dedication, team work, trust, and customer service. MPC is currently looking for a Collection and Distribution Specialist in Operation division to hire:
- Collection and Distribution Specialist should exhibit professionalism and trustworthiness. He/she will be responsible for collection, distribution, contacting clients and collecting outstanding payments.
- Strike a balance between maintaining trustful relationships, and ensuring timely payments.
- Ensure operations are effective and runs smoothly and efficiently while also increasing sustainability and customer satisfaction.
- Reviewing orders and invoice to ensure accuracy before distribution and keeping detailed, organized records of the warehouse.
- Coordinating activities to ensure adherence to scheduled collection and delivery times.
- Adhere to all safety standards, regulations, laws, and policies
1. Proven experience as a Collection and Distribution Specialist or similar role
2. Working knowledge of MS Office specially excel application
3. Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
4. Skilled in negotiation
5. Valid driving license
Method of Application
Eligible candidates should have not less than 6 months in the same position – familiar with health care community and beauty market. And they should send their CVs to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org closing date for applying is 11th November 2023.