Grassroot Soccer Zambia
Grassroot Soccer Zambia is an adolescent health organisation that leverages the power of soccer to equip young people with life-saving information, services and mentorship they need to live healthier lives. Grassroot Soccer Zambia is Registered as a local Non-Governmental Organization, with programs reaching an estimated 40,000 young people annually. The overlapping epidemics of gender based violence, HIV, and broader sexual and reproductive health are the primary target of our work, with complimentary programming on youth leadership and employability.
Grassroot Soccer Zambia seeks to fill the Intern position stated below:
The suitable and successful candidate will be exposed to and provide support in the following areas:
- Draft and organize social media content to promote Grassroot Soccer Zambia’s work, videos and media coverage on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Contribute to social media quantitative and qualitative analytics reporting.
- Create and coordinate content for social media campaigns and observances
- Monitor and research influencers, trending topics and tools.
- Source content from GRSZ Staff, SKILLZ Coaches and SKILLZ Participants.
- General social media planning, research, reporting and coordination as assigned by the supervisors.
Writing and Editing:
- Photo captions
- Success Story editing
Photo, Video and Graphics:
- Edit and format photos, videos and audio clips for social media and web
- Photography and videography
- Gifs, animations and graphics
- Help compile and update media contact lists
- Prepare media reports on assigned subjects
- Identify and research opportunities to share success stories from SKILLZ Participants and Coaches
- Assist with media interview scheduling and coordination
- Assist with scheduling and coordinating of photo/video shoots with GRSZ staff, coaches, participants and the general community on a needs basis.
Miscellaneous Communications and Administrative Support:
- Taking notes during meetings
- Create and manage PowerPoint presentations
- Activity Report
- General Programmatic, Monitoring and Evaluation and Communications support as assigned.
- Minimum Diploma in Communications
- Excellent knowledge of English with fluency in speaking, reading and writing.
- Strong interest in working in the adolescent health space
- General IT competence and command of main office software programmes
- Internet communication and searching skills
- Social media skills
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and a strong team working capacity.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified Candidates are encouraged to apply by sending an application letter and CV ONLY to email@example.com before Sunday 27th August 2023.