Grace Centre - Lushomo Trust
Lushomo Trust – Grace Centre, a community-based Project based in Kazungula is currently looking for a qualified person for the position of Community Worker.
Lushomo Trust – Grace Centre is a Community-Based Project established in 2014 to provide refuge for sexually abused girls and girls at risk of abuse. This development was in response to high prevalence cases of sexually abused girl-children in Kazungula District. The centre works with the Victim Support Unit, the Department of Social Welfare and other stakeholders.
It is located in Kazungula District where most of the Commercial Trucks pass carrying goods. The Trucks spend more days in Kazungula due to customs requirements.
- Certificate or better in Social Work or Community Development
- Should be computer literate with the ability to work with Microsoft Office programs (Word and Excel)
- Strong communication skills in both verbal and written
- Should be experienced in community mobilization strategies including strengthening community responses.
- Minimum two years of experience in the advertised position.
Method of Application
Interested persons should submit their written applications to the Coordinator, Lushomo Trust – Grace Centre in Kazungula or Drop it at Lubasi Home in Livingstone, application can also be sent through email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are to be submitted no later than 15th November 2023.
For details, Call the undersigned.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com