LOLC Finance Zambia Limited
COMPLIANCE OFFICER x 1 – LUSAKA
- Develop and implement programmes for the prevention of money laundering, financing of terrorism or proliferation or any other serious offence relating to money laundering, financing of terrorism or proliferation
- Develop internal policies, procedures and controls to fulfil obligations above.
- Receiving and vetting suspicious transaction reports (STR) and currency transaction reports (CTR) from staff
- Ongoing training for staff to make them aware of the laws relating AML/CFT or proliferation or any other serious offence relating to money laundering, financing of terrorism or proliferation
- Conduct quarterly AML/CFT institutional risk assessments and submit reports to Senior Management and the Board of Directors
- Staying abreast of changes in applicable banking and finance legislation and adjusting policies and processes as necessary to reflect such obligation
- Ascertaining compliance risks and proposing mechanisms for mitigating them
- Familiarity with current international and national industry practices and professional standard
- Knowledge of legal requirements and controls vis a vis Anti Money Laundering and financing of terrorism.
- Degree in Business Administration, Banking and Finance, Accountancy or Law from a recognised University
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Compliance Officer in a reputable financial institution
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Senior Management as Compliance Officer
- Experience in Risk Management at Senior Management level
- Personal attributes should include integrity and reliability; must be astute, versatile, self-driven and well-motivated.
Method of Application
Please clearly indicate the job title in the subject of your email and use your full name and the job you are applying for as the filename of your application for example, Head – Internal Audit_Aaron_Banda. Applications should consist of your CV and Academic Qualifications. Hand delivered or posted applications will not be accepted. The closing date for accepting applications is 4 February, 2024. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Kindly submit your details to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to Hr@lolczambia.com