Passionate people create exceptional things
Did you know that the solutions we develop are a key part of most industries? Electronics, medical research, renewable energy, food production, infrastructure and many more.
We´re everywhere! Working with us means working with the latest technologies and groundbreaking, sustainable innovations. With our inclusive and caring environment, you get the support and inspiration you need to grow.
Here, your ideas are embraced, and you never stop learning. Interested in being part of our team?
Join us on our journey for a better tomorrow.
- Responsible for Lusaka & Malawi sales and promotion of after-sales service products of air compressors and Ancillary products and achieve sales targets, increase market share, and ensure reasonable profits of the company.
- Focus on Development of after-sales business of new start-up equipment, renewal of maintenance contracts, follow-up of lost customers, development of after-sales energy-saving solutions to Customers.
- Maintenance and repairing of Atlas Copco Equipment in line with the company’s standards
- Training Customers on safe equipment operations and their safe disposal
- Ensure customer demands are met in terms of response and Service
- Commissioning and safe handover of Equipment to Customer
- Ensure full utilization of available digital Sales tools provided by the Company.
- Provide timely and effective market information and collaborate with the Marketing Team in designing business models in line with the Market.
- Develop Market potential and exploit full potential to meet set targets for the Territory assigned.
- Proactively Learn and apply the Company’s product Knowledge.
- Carry out any relevant tasks as assigned by the Supervisor.
What we expect of you?
- Excellent listening skills, always ready to solve customer problem and offer the best solution.
- Ready to be on the road every day and meet new people.
- Enjoy building your skills and constantly building your knowledge.
- Good at utilizing DIGITAL TOOLS to support oneself and the Customer.
- Ready to go an extra mile in putting a smile on the Customer.
- Self-motivated and result oriented.
- Knowledge in ,Energy Saving solutions and analytics skills Vibration analysis skills, optimization.
- A degree in Engineering/Technical with relevant experience
What you can expect from us?
- International organisation with great Culture
- Resources to effectively Carry out tasks
- Safe work environment
- Relevant training to support your function
- A friendly,motivated and supportive team ready to welcome you
Diverse by nature and inclusive by choice
Bright ideas come from all of us. The more unique perspectives we embrace, the more innovative we are. Together we build a culture where difference is valued and we share a deep sense of purpose and belonging.