LOLC Finance Zambia Limited
CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP OFFICER – FIXED DEPOSITS x 1 – LIVINGSTONE
Overall Objective: To mobilise and manage fixed deposit and saving account clients for the business and manage client accounts accordingly.
- Mobilize fixed deposits and Savings through own portfolio and channel partners
- Achieve given monthly targets
- Must possess knowledge of Fixed deposits and other investment products
- Local knowledge of the catchment and competition
- Should possess experience in managing Fixed Deposit portfolio in a financial sector
- Should possess the knowledge and experience in documentation and processes
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers
- Coordination with the branch staff to increase branch volume and growth
- Ensure to meet minimum savings account acquisition
- Provide prompt solutions to customer queries
- Degree in Business Administration, Banking and Finance, from a recognized University
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a qualification in reputable financial institution
- Personal attributes should include integrity and reliability; must be astute, versatile, self-driven and well-motivated.
Method of Application
Please clearly indicate the job title in the subject of your email and use your full name and the job you are applying for as the filename of your application for example, Head – Internal Audit_Aaron_Banda. Applications should consist of your CV and Academic Qualifications. Hand delivered or posted applications will not be accepted. The closing date for accepting applications is 4 February, 2024. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Kindly submit your details to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to Hr@lolczambia.com