Kcem Money Lenders
KCEM Money Lenders seeks to recruit qualified candidate who is motivated and result oriented to fill the position of: Data Entry Clerk
- Ensure that all loan applications are accurately and completely captured in the system immediately they are received and checked by management.
- Ensure that all information on the loan application form is captured in the Loan Processing system with accuracy.
- Ensure that the loans are approved in the Loan Processing System.
- Ensure that all loans are disbursed in the Loan Processing System.
- Ensure that all the loans are cleared in the LPF system in readiness for the preparation of monthly periodical management reports.
- Ensure that all repayments are done are captured daily and accurate manner to enable the finance department to reconcile the necessary financial reports without difficulties.
- Ensure that all the loan application forms are signed and checked by the loans committee prior to their getting processed and the necessary documentation.
- Ensure that the necessary data is clearly indicated on the application forms.
- Ensure that backups are done on a daily basis and copy made for off-site storage.
- Ensure that a record of the daily backups is maintained on a continuous manner so as to monitor database growth.
- Assist the Operations Department staff sort out simple queries that relate to the loan processing system.
- Ensure that all queries from the credit officers are attended to on timely basis.
- Ensure that all records in Loan Tracking system are accurate.
- Timely reporting of issues identified in loan Tracking to respective heads of department.
- To perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
- ZICA Licentiate or ACCA II or its equivalent.
- One-year experience in data processing in a busy environment.
- Good knowledge in spoken and written English.
- Strong organizational skills and excellent interpersonal skills with a pleasant, accommodating approach.
- Able to stand above denominational diversities.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send copies of CV only, to the following e-mail address email@example.com and the deadline for receiving applications will be 20th May 2023.