Alistair Logistics Zambia
- To assist with the delivery and develop the Alistair Group Driver training program as well as maintain driver competencies
- To Design and deliver additional specialist driver training based on operational requirements and driver training need
- To ensure training document control and records are updated and current
- To ensure training delivery as delivered in accordance with the Alistair
- Training Directive and Extant Training standards
- To support Alistair Group operations such that objectives are met at the required work performance standard and in accordance with company behaviors and values.
- To manage liabilities to ensure legislative compliance and achievement of best practices to meet corporate objectives.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and relevant legislation actively support the Alistair Group Health, Safety, Environment, and Quality vision and values.
Accountabilities & Responsibility Areas
- Present instruction in a professional, timely and accurate manner consistent with best practice worldwide,
- Be prepared to instruct, supervise and monitor driver (student) actions in all phases of training and ensure students’ compliance with all trainings,
- Ensure all instructional materials are appropriate for the program taught and relay recommendations for change to the HSSEQ & Training Lead.
- Evaluate students daily, make formal evaluations on a regular schedule by utilizing appropriate academic and skills tests, maintain accurate driver attendance records,
- Maintain precise driver progress records,
- Coordinate and plan for daily instruction, insuring proper utilization of equipment and drivers
- Conduct probation reviews and provide clear recommendations for further training or dismissal
- Assist with the coordination and programming of the training as well as ensuring planned training schedules are produced and stakeholder input (process owner input is facilitated and enforced
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience Driving Articulated Trucks and specifically HOWO Sino trucks with splitter box gears
- Experience pulling PUP trailers (Desirable)
- Train the Trainer Certification.
- Defensive driving Certification.
- Dangerous Good Endorsement and Certification
- A minimum of 5 years in a similar role.
- Proficient in English essential
To apply for this job please visit ajc.applytojob.com.