About The Position
Product as a Platform – Elementor is a platform on which thousands of applications have been built. You’ll face the challenge of developing a reliable platform to support those businesses.
What you will be doing?
- You’ll design and write high-quality components to enhance system capabilities while maintaining system quality and stability.
- You’ll work on a complex and technical product with many different use cases that is used by millions of web sites and customers.
- Plan and develop new user-facing products and features
- Participate in the technical design of features
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Maintain the stability of the system using automated tests
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- 5+ years of experience as a Full Stack Developer.
- 3+ years of experience with CSS
- 3+ years of experience in PHP
- At least two years experience with Node.JS.
- Experience with Databases (MySQL is a Must)
- Experience with WordPress Development (Must)
- Experience and deep understanding of web application development and the web cycle.
- Experience with cross-browser compatibility
- Strong English language communication skills
- Experience with Elementor – an advantage
- Having built or maintained an open-source project – an advantage
- Experience with SCSS – an advantage
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org