Wah Kong Enterprises limited
Wahkong Enterprises Ltd is one of the leading Construction Company in Zambia. We seek to recruit Environmental, Social, Safeguards and Community Liaison Specialist to join our team.
To be in charge of implementation of Environmental and social management framework. He or she will be responsible for implementing resettlement action plan and carry out relevant environment studies.
- Conducting environmental and social impact assessments.
- Making sure all required documents for design ,environmental health, safety and social management are submitted to the client for approval according to the requirement of the main contract.
- Obtaining of Regulatory clearance and permissions.
- Setting up grievance mechanisms for stakeholder involvement.
- Screening surface risks relating to community safety, access to natural resources and indigenous people.
- Preparing reports, correspondences and other documents to support community updates.
- Perform other duties that maybe required.
- Full grade 12 certificate
- Eight(8) years and above working experience in road construction.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Environmental engineering or Public health
- Must be a member of EIZ or ZEMA.