DBK Management Consulting Limited
Purpose of the Job
Provide high-level administrative support to the Managing Director. To keep the executive’s communications organized so that they can easily access the most important information without having to sort through low-priority items. They should be well-organized, have great time management skills, and be able to act without guidance.
Ultimately, contribute to the efficiency of business by providing personalized and timely support to The Managing Director.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners
- Screen all visitors and determine what level of support they need while offering polite, professional customer service.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage the Managing Directors’ calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly monthly or quarterly reports
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, and reports for and on behalf of the Managing Director
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Problem-solving and decision making
- Proactivity and self-direction
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any Social Science
- At least three years of post-qualifying experience in a corporate environment.
Method of Application
To submit your application, Click Here on the job posting and fill in all the required fields or email your details to email@example.com
Deadline Tuesday 6th February, 2024
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org