A reputable Institution based in Lusaka is inviting suitably qualified Zambians to apply for the following positions:
1.0 FINANCE OFFICER (1)
Purpose of the Job
The job holder will be responsible for undertaking timely the preparation of financial statements in order to comply with statutory obligations and present the financialstatus of the institution
- Undertakes timely the preparation of financial statements in order to comply with statutory obligations and present the financialstatus of the institution.
- Undertakes timely, preparation of monthly expenditure statements in order to monitor levels of expenditure.
- Undertakes effectively, the preparation of the Institutional Budget in order to facilitate resource mobilization.
- Undertakes timely and accurately, maintenance of Books of Accounts in order to maintain a record of financial transactions.
- Undertakes timely the verification of the accuracy and authenticity of payroll inputs in order to ensure accurate payment of salaries and allowances,
- Supervision Supervises and undertakes effectively the management of human and other resources in order to attain the objectives of the department.
- Full Grade 12 Certificate
- Bachelor of Accountancy, CA Licentiate or its equivalent Member of ZICA
- Three (3) years relevant experience
- Ability to communicate effectively in English Ability to write analytical and technical reports
- Computer literacy
- Tactand Diplomacy
- Interpersonal skills
Method Of Application
If you possess the requisite qualifications and expertise, send your application letter, CV ciling three recent professional references, NRC and copies of your academic and professional certificates as one document not later than Friday, 25 August 2023 by 17:00 hours to the address: email@example.com Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted