To effectively manage the financial health of the establishment by overseeing financial processes, reporting and strategic decision making.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review of Daily Revenue Reports ensuring its accuracy and completeness.
- Assist in Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Assist of annual financial statements
- Assist Preparation of annual budgets
- Effective development, review and implementation of Accounting Policies, Procedures and systems in order to comply with professional standards.
- Timely reviewing and reporting company performance on revenues and operational costs monthly.
- Developing and analyzing costing standards in the organization.
- Timely preparation of monthly statutory payments and annual PACRA company returns
- Involvement in training and building a strong finance and stores team.
- Ensures that the Company has adequate control systems, policies and procedures that will meet interests of all stakeholders.
- Giving support to GM, CFO, Management team and Accounting staff where need arises.
Qualifications and Experience
- Full grade 12 School Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Finance. Professional qualification such as CA, ACCA, CIMA, or equivalent
- Five (5) years progressive accounting and finance experience, preferably in the hospitality industry
- Member of ZICA.
- Proven experience in accounting with excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Strong analytical skills
- High level of honesty, integrity, objectivity and independence of thought
- Report writing skills
- Communication, Leadership and Management skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com