PlayPetal Nannies Limited
At PlayPetal Nannies Limited, we aim to offer high-quality personalised and professional childcare services to meet the needs of each child and their family. We are committed to providing a safe and nurturing environment where children can learn, play, and grow to their full potential.
We are looking for a Founder’s Intern who wants to gain valuable experience and exposure to building a new business from scratch.
This is an internship role located in Lusaka, with remote work flexibility. As a Founder’s Intern, you will have the opportunity to support the executive team in various aspects of the business. In true start-up fashion your responsibilities could vary widely. Expect to work across marketing, sales, customer experience, strategy, HR, business development and partnerships and more. You will be expected to work collaboratively with other team members, show initiative, and deliver high-quality work within the given timelines. The internship is designed to develop into a full-time position – we want to develop you into a valuable member of the team!
- Recently graduated from a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree programme in Business, Human Resources, Management, Education, Healthcare, Psychology or related field.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills, with the ability to handle multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Digitally literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and take ownership of tasks and projects
- Positive attitude, willingness to learn, and ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Available to start immediately
Method of Application
To apply, send your CV only to: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org