Cosmic Executive Lodge
HOUSEKEEPING SUPERVISOR (1)
Adherence to standard operating procedures for the department.
Assign duties to room attendants and inspect already completed tasks so as to ensure compliance with already stated housekeeping standards.
Personally carry out housekeeping duties in the case of any form of emergency/urgency, and or shortage of staff.
Examine the rooms/ communion area so as to determine areas that need repairs and/or maintenance.
Taking stock of available inventory so as to ensure a steady supply of work materials.
Record and keep data regarding work assignments, and also prepare reports on a routine basis.
Establishing work standards and procedures for housekeeping staff and ensure they adhere to it.
Make recommendations to help improve housekeeping services within the organization.
Responsible for issuing work equipment and supplies to the housekeeping staff/workers.
- Grade 12 certificate/GCE,
- Certificate in general hospitality/hotel management. Diploma an added advantage
- 5 year work experience in the hospitality set-up.
- Attention to detail
- Friendly, with great communication skills
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Leadership Skills
- Organizational skills and time management
- Listening skills
- Honesty and integrity
- High energy levels
To apply for this job please visit gmail.com.